How it works:
- Click on the image and then download the digital file (you can right click and 'save picture as', or click the download button if viewing it in Google Drive)
- Now you have a few options. You can
- print it out on your home computer
- use a local print service to print it for you (stores like Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Kinkos/FedEx or similar let you pick it up that day)
- upload it to an online print service (like Mpix or Shutterstock), which will mail a print to you.
CopyrightThe artist (in my case, me) retains the copyright of the artwork. That means ...
Print the printable (or have it printed for you) as many times as you like!
Give the printed printable to your friends and family
Sell the physical printed image
Sell or give away the digital image (This means you can't post the full-size file/image on social media sites. If you'd like to share the design that way, please use the smaller image I've posted on my Art page. Thanks!)
If you have any questions, feel free to email me!
Contact info is on my About page.